- 6 hard boiled Eggs (large)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard (honey mustard is great!)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- paprika (optional)
- To boil eggs, place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely, bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to a lower MEDIUM BOIL and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- Promptly chill eggs so yolks stay bright yellow.
- Remove shells from eggs, and halve lengthwise with a knife.
- Carefully remove the yolks, and place in a medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork, and add remaining ingredients.
- Very carefully spoon mixture back into the egg white halves. Garnish with a light sprinkling of paprika (optional).