Pumpkin Seeds with Cinnamon and Salt
Recipe #12 in my November Pumpkin Series.
- 4 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a cookie sheet and spread the seeds out in an even layer. Lightly sprinkle with salt and cinnamon.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, then stir the seeds. Season with salt and cinnamon again. Continue baking, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until seeds are toasted.